Enter to win a £1,000 photography sponsorship
Trov is giving away £2000 worth of sponsorship cash to help both pro and amateur photographers to keep shooting the things they love.
Trov is giving away £2,000 worth of sponsorship cash to help both pro and amateur photographers to keep shooting the things they love.
To enter, all you have to do is:
- Register on The Photography Show website
- Email a link to your instagram (or other photo site) to email@example.com
This contest opens at 12:00 am (GMT) on Monday 20th February and you will have until 11.59pm (GMT) on Friday, March 3st to get your entry in. One winner will be chosen to receive £1000 in each of the PRO and AMATEUR divisions. Winners will be selected by a judging panel selected by Trov, composed of pro and amateur photographers. We are looking for one amateur and one pro that truly embody the spirit of photography, so, rather than judging you based on a single photo, we will be judging based on your entire body of work. Are you shooting every day? Are you taking chances and breaking the mold? Do your images have the ability to evoke strong emotion. Are they well composed. Does your connection with your subject matter shine through?
Please take a peek at the full Terms & Conditions below, then be sure to submit your instagram/photos to enter!
The T&CsTrov £1000 Pro & Amateur Photography Sponsorship Contest - Terms & Conditions
The “Promoter” of this contest is Trov International UK Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 09331247 whose registered office is situated at The Broadgate Tower Third Floor, 20 Primrose Street, London, EC2A 2RS.
To enter this contest, you must:
1. Complete the entry form, which includes providing your name, email address, link to instagram (or other photo site) and one of your favourite pieces of photo gear. This contest has two winners that will each receive £1000 cash, in the Pro and Amateur divisions.
2. The Promoter will use the personal information you provide to enter you into the free prize draw and notify you if you are a winner.
3. Winners to be selected by a panel of judges based on overall quality and creativity presented in their photos. We are looking for one amateur and one pro that truly embody the spirit of photography, so, rather than judging you based on a single photo, we will be judging based on your entire body of work. Are you shooting every day? Are you taking chances and breaking the mold? Do your images have the ability to evoke strong emotion. Are they well composed. Does your connection with your subject matter shine through?
4. The winner will be notified via the email account they used to register for the contest and they must reply with an acknowledgement of winning to accept the prize. The Promoter will make repeated attempts to contact the winner via email however, in the event that an original winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to any of the messages via email within 7 days of the Promoter’s first attempt to contact the winner, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw the prize entitlement of that original winner and award the prize to a subsequent winner.
5. After the Promoter has contacted the winner, the Promoter’s will send the prize outl within 14 days of the winner accepting the prize.
6. The winner agrees that their name may be used by the Promoter in any promotional activity following the draw and that the Promoter may share or repost the winner’s winning photograph.
7. The name of the winner can be obtained by emailing the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and legally binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be invalid and disqualified.
9. Entrants can send in as many photos as they like, but only one entry will be counted.
10. By entering our contest you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material.
11. This contest is only open to individuals who are residents of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland and over the age of 18, excluding employees of Trov International UK Ltd, and their families, agents or anyone connected or involved in the administration of this free prize draw. Proof of age may be required.
13. The contest opens at 5pm (GMT) on Monday 20th February and you will have until 11.59pm (GMT) on Sunday 31st March 2017 to get your entries in for a chance to win. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be eligible for entry into the contest.
14. No purchase is necessary.
15. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
16. By entering this contest, you agree that the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with this free prize draw (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), the use of any prize or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its affiliates, save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter's or its affiliates’ negligence).
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this contest at any time without notice.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize (or any part of it) for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons outside its reasonable control. There will be no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.