- Personal Data. Personal Data generally includes any information that permits identification of a specific individual to whom the information refers and may include information (i) that directly identifies an individual (e.g., name, address, social security number or other identifying number or code, telephone number, email address, etc.); (ii) by which an organization intends to identify specific individuals in conjunction with other data elements, i.e., indirect identification; or (iii) enabling physical or online contact with a specific individual. These data elements may include a combination of gender, race, birth date, geographic indicator, and/or other descriptors. This information can be maintained in any form.
- Use of Personal Data.We collect information from you, including Personal Data, for a variety of purposes, as described below (collectively. "Purposes"). This may include to i) contact you with relation to our services or products if you expressly provide us with your contact information in connection with our services or products, ii) provide you with information and/or services you request, iii) inform the research and development of new products and services, or iv) conduct employee and other training, or v) fulfill any additional commercial purpose, provided that it is compliant with applicable laws.
- Disclosure of Personal Data.We do not rent or sell your Personal Data. We never share your data with third parties for the purposes of direct marketing. We may disclose your information, including Personal Data, as follows: i) to service providers working on our behalf, ii) as permitted by, or to comply with, the law, ii) as required for company audits or to investigate a complaint or security threat, or iii) for any other purpose for which you have provided consent.
- Storage of Your Personal Data.We retain your data as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected unless a shorter retention period is otherwise agreed to by contract. We may hold onto your data for a longer retention period if it is necessary to meet regulatory or legal requirements or in the ordinary course of archiving our business records.
- Data Security.While we take reasonable measures to protect the information you submit to us from unauthorized access, neither we nor any other recipient can guarantee its absolute security. You should use caution whenever submitting information through email or a website and take special care in deciding which information you provide to us or any other party.
- Accessing and Updating Your Information.We attempt to maintain reasonably accurate and complete records containing your Personal Data and other information. If you signed up for electronic communications from us, you can unsubscribe at any time. You may also email us at the address listed below. Please provide your current contact information, describe the information you want to access, and your requested changes. We will provide you access to the Personal Data requested, subject to reasonable limitations provided by law. Should we be unable to provide you with the requested access, we will tell you why that is the case.
- International Users.Trōv and this website are based in the United States. By using the Website, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information in the United States in accordance with the foregoing.